Information scheduled canal cruise
Experience The Hague from the water. Join our unique boat tour for a canal boat trip through the city.
The scheduled canal cruises are mostly in the weekend, and in the summer months we offer evening tours as well.
Join the tour for a pleasant 75 -minute ride through the canals, or join a theme cruise.
Enjoy all the beauty that The Hague has to offer from the water!
Our English-speaking guide will tell you about the hidden histories of Den Haag and the highlights of the city.
Canal Cruise/ 75 minutes tour
- Canal cruise per person € 15,00
- Children up to 3 years old free of charge (on lap)
- Children up to 12 years old € 10,00
Times & Dates depend on the season, holidays and special events in The Hague. Check the ticket-shop, even if you don’t want to buy tickets on-line. If the time don’t show up, the boat is probably hired exclusively, bad weather fore cast or we simply don’t sail.
Times & Boarding scheduled Boat trip
- Mostly Saturday & Sunday – check the ticket-shop for timetables!
- Boarding point – Mauritskade – next to Hilton Hotel The Hague.
- We don’t offer packages with drinks & bites on the sheduled boat tour.
- We don’t sell drinks on board, but feel free to bring your own.
Tickets also available to buy on board. Cash and Pin payment is possible. Unfortunately, we don’t make reservations by telephone or email for the regular boat tour.