We have something new! The Hague boat and Buitenontbijtjes works together – we organise a breakfast on board for your private group!
We’re both Haagse schatjes we’re locals and like to collaborate.
Start the morning on the waterways of The Hague with a lovely fresh handmade breakfast!
Join us through the canals of The Hague. We go to the green and lush area of Westbroekpark. So much fun in the morning and relaxed! A serenity for 90 minutes with a delicious breakfast and fresh coffee or tea on the side. Mint or ginger tea and a homemade juice. Or with prosecco, and with the juice, you can make your own mimosa!
Aafke works with fresh, seasonal product. We never know what to expect. It’s like a little surprise box!
Boarding point trainstation C.S. On the opposite of The Royal Art Academy there’s a boarding point for boats. In the park, next to the bridge.
- Private boat ride on request.
- Including skipper and host.
- Share your music on our Bluetooth boom box.
- 90 minutes direction Westbroekpark.
- Minimum number of participants: 10 persons. If you want to book a this package for less people, you pay for 10 people.
- Boarding point is next to C.S opposite of the Royal Art Academy.
- Prinsessegracht 4
- With Prosecco/ or coffee & tea.
- Special diet? send us an email after you bought your ticket.
- Contact us for availiblity.