Dear visitor, we hope you are doing well. Meanwhile we have taken all possible measures and expect to be able to provide safe cruises ! Also looking forward to this moment ? Book your tickets now! You can also book the boat privatly!
What measures we take:
• All seats are arranged in such a way that you always keep 1.5 meters away from other persons and from the skipper and hostess.
• Guests embark in accordance with first outfirst in, last out.
• The benches and tables are disinfected before and after each cruise.
• Maximum 6 x 2 duo on board. (public cruise)
What we ask of you:
• Also on the boarding point, please stay 1.5 meters away from the other guests.
• Not to stand and / or walk during the cruise.
• Stay at home with health complaints of yourself and / or housemates.
• It’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
• It is mandatory to purchase a ticket online in advance.
• After the boat trip, guests disembark in accordance with last in, first out.
• We respect the standards and guidelines that have been drawn up by RIVM and WHO and we assume that you will do the same.
• We don’t shake hands, but Jan gives a wink 😊
2 people can sit next to each other, you don’t have to live on the same household.