Boat and Museum
On Sunday May 15 th we have a special boat and museum tour. Do you like history ?
We combine a boat tour with a visit to a special museum at Scheveningen. Atlantikwall Museum Scheveningen is an authentically decorated command bunker of type 608 (Battalions,- Departmental or regimentalCommand post). From this bunker and the nearby villas was by the occupying military command Stützpunkgruppe Scheveningen lined. The bunker is mostly original furnishings and gives visitors the unique experience of a tangible past. There are also original historical objects of German, British, Canadian and American forces exhibited.
We leave Sunday morning at 11:00 AM with the boat – direction Scheveningen. On board we serve coffee/ tea & sweets on. For the little ones we have some drinks as well. At boarding point Westbroekpark, we walk together with the guide to the museum. At 12:00 AM the tour in the museum will start and you have the time to ask questions. After 1 hour museum we go back by boat to C.S boarding point were the boat tour ends proximately at 13:30 hrs.
Boat and Museum
- Sundaymorning May 15th
- 11:00 untill 13:30
- Includes a 1,5 hour cruise, skipper and English or Dutch spoken guide at the museum. (also possible with an audio tour in German & French)
- Include entrance fee museum.
- Boarding point, next to the bridge near C.S (opposite Royal Art Academy)
- Coffee/ Tea & mini stroopwafels on board. Lemonde for the childeren.
- Tickets € 22.50 p.p Adults and € 12.50 for childeren.